Looking back, I have to say that it’s been a pretty amazing year for the Hotel V. Not always great, not always easy, but amazing nonetheless.
Here is a look back at the year for us in photos:
So in short, I guess you could say that our year was about…..life. Life happened at Hotel V in all of its forms.
And to end the year on a weird note, here are some V facts for 2011:
- 12.000 different guests slept in the hotel.
- This week we welcomed website visitor 100.000 of this year.
- 25% of the visitors are from the Netherlands, 13% are from Amsterdam, 1 is from the Northern Mariana Islands.
- 100 visitors searched Google for “love hotel Amsterdam” and found our website.
- One search was looking for “ajax stadium parking map”, one for “a hotel that the rolling stones stay in Amsterdam” and one for “a hotel to have pipe dreams in”.
- 700 and 1 bikes were rented this year. No bike was stolen, nobody crashed (as far as we know).
- 58 people forgot their toothbrush and bought a kit at the hotel.
- Most of our guests are Dutch, 2nd most frequent guest is from the UK.
- One of our guests was from Swaziland!
Happy New Year everyone! See you in 2012!